Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ashlyn at the hospital


These are just a few pictures of Ashlyn coming to see me at the hospital. She has so much fun. I wish I could say the same. Ashlyn was at my parents for a week and just returned home yesterday. It was great to see her cute smile again. I am now 32 weeks and 3 days. Yeah for me! If I am not having a lot of contractions they will let me have one wheelchair ride a day. Ashlyn thinks that she was big stuff getting to ride in the wheelchair with me. We took her to the gift shop and let her pick out a treat.

3 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I don't know who has the biggest smile you are Ashlyn. It is good to see you smiling keep it up. Your amazing.

Woodlands said...

Your looking good! We will visit soon!! Keep up the good work

thomalee said...

Suzanne you are looking so good and still smiling!! There is something to be said for that :) Hang in there these next few weeks. I'll be thinking of you and waiting...(hopefully for a few weeks yet) to hear about those babies!!