Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby names




The little guys are doing better today. Thankfully both had their breathing tubes removed and seem to being doing good with a nasal cannula. They also are not receiving any medication for their blood pressures. They are definitely making progress. We also came up with names. The baby formally known as Baby A is now Kaleb Woodland Gee and the baby formally known as Baby B is now Carter Alan Gee. We are truly feeling blessed every day. Kaleb is the first picture and Carter is the second. (Sorry the pictures make them look a little different.) The nurse told us tonight that they might get their central lines out tomorrow. If they do Alan and I might get to hold them. I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

angie said...

Congrats! I'm glad they are doing well! Love the names!

Woodlands said...

That will be so fun when you guys get to hold them. I am glad they are doing good.

pamela said...

they looks SO sweet!