


I just wanted to share our latest blessings. Both boys were taken off oxygen today and are breathing on their own. They also started comfort feedings. Comfort feedings are about 1 tablespoon of breast milk from a bottle. I was able to give both of them their bottles today!! It was amazing that both of them seemed to be satiated with just one tablespoon. I also was able to hold both of them at the same time. I loved it. I will for sure be released tomorrow. It will be sad to leave them behind.
8 comments:
Suzanne, congratulations!!!! It is so wonderful to see your baby boys. They look great and so do you. I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations you guys! The babies are beautiful. We are so happy they are doing so well. We know what it is like to be in the NICU. Can't wait to meet them.
oh suz! hooray for comfort feedings. i'm so glad they are breathing on their own.
It is so amazing. Suzanne the smile on your face says it all. Kaci wants to look at the babies all the time so we don't mind if the pictures keep coming.
Congratulations!! I'm so glad they are doing better and better every day. I hope they get to join you at home soon...they sure are cute :)
sorry that last comment was from Thomalee...signed into the wrong account for commenting :)
Proud Mama! We love to see the pictures. AND we are so glad they are doing so well-nice job!
i'm so glad your little boys are doing so well! and you look like a babe in the pictures!
Post a Comment