Carter is now 4 pounds 4 ounces. He is out of his isolette and in an open crib. He is starting to eat more of his feedings by bottle. I pray that he will continue to improve. I want him home soon!
This is the newest picture of Kaleb. He is now 5 pounds 1 ounce. He got his NG tube out tonight. He now has to eat all his feedings by bottle. The nurse told me that he could be coming home within the next couple of days. I sure will be happy if that is the case.
3 comments:
sooooooooo precious! i can't wait for your little buddies to get home. please let me know if i can do anything.
I am so glad they are progressing so well. I hope you are holding up well through all of this, but what am I thinking you are wonder women. i am sure that even with all this stress your house is perfect:)
They are awesome! Such cute pictures. I will be glad when they are both home and we can hold them when we want to. What a blessing.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment