Thursday, January 29, 2009

32 weeks

Well, I have now been in the hospital for 9 days. I am now 32 weeks!!! The babies seem to be handling my contractions better, which is a great positive. My next ultrasound is not until Tuesday. Hopefully, we will have a better idea about where to go after that ultrasound.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you've made it this far.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

So exciting. I know it is not going fast for you but wow I can't believe it is nine days already. Only one more week. Hang in there we are praying for you.

Woodlands said...

I am glad your hanging in there. We had a lot of fun with Ashlyn the past couple of days. I will send pictures soon Brett took the camera to work. I over heard Ashlyn tell Madi," On Friday I am going to leave this land and go back to where I belong". She is so funny. Have a good day. Jessica

Sabrina said...

Wow you are a trooper! Hang in there. I bet the hospital really sucks. but think how calm it is now and how CRAZY it will be when you get the twins home!