Saturday, January 24, 2009
Great Timess
Well, I have made it to 31 weeks and two days. I have been in the hospital since Tuesday-- and I am loving every minute of it. Ok, I lie as well. Anyways, besides the sore back and the occasional mystery meat the time is going fast. Ashlyn came to see me today. You sure do realize how much you love your kids as soon as you can not be around them. She thinks it is great coming to the hospital. She keeps asking me if I like being in the hospital and what the "zig zag" lines mean on the monitor. She wants to run around my room and get apple juice. In her little mind things could not be better. I am hanging in there. Thanks for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you are hanging in there. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I've never known you to be one to be idle for too long so you're probably going crazy not being able to do something! Best wishes for you and the babies! If you're bored and blog-hopping, I don't remember whether I invited you or not to mine. Send me an e-mail to hallra7@msn.com and I'll invite you.
Post a Comment