Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change of plans

This is just a note to let everyone know that I went to my regular MD appointment yesterday and discovered that I was dilated to a 3 and almost completely effaced. Now in a normal pregnancy they would not be to worried, however with twins and being only 31 weeks they were worried. So, now my home is called St. Marks Women's Pavilion. As of right now I am not expected to leave until either the babies are born or I am past 33 weeks. I have been given a lot of medication to stop labor, which seems to be working. My contractions are now back to about 2 an hour, where they were every 2-3 minutes late last night. I had my little cry early this morning (thanks mom) and now feel better. I just need those little ones to stay in as long as possible.

5 comments:

A3 said...

remember - if you need anything, i'm only a phone call away. tell those babies to STAY PUT!

Lisa Woodland said...

One thing about little ones they seem to humble us and put us right in our place from day one. Your in our prayers let us know when you need our help. Ashlyn is always welcome and we would be excited to have her with us.

Hali said...

Hey Suzy! Thanks for the sweet blog comment. My mom told me they'd put you in the hospital. I'm sorry to hear that. No fun. I hope things go well. Take it easy. Those little ones are obviously anxious to get here :). Best wishes!

Jeff and Kathryn said...

Hey Suzy...we are all thinking of you! If you need anything to keep you busy, please let me know. I can arrange almost anything! We love you...and remember to relax! As much as you don't want to believe it, your home will run just fine without you! Also, Ashlyn will never be neglected...she has too many people who love her! AND...Alan is a big boy who might be able to take care of himself! :) We love you!

Katie said...

Suzanne, Vanessa told me you were in the hospital. Good luck! I'm glad you are as far as you are. A friend here in Iowa just had her twins at 25 weeks. They are TINY! I'll be thinking of you--and praying for you and your little ones.