We are enjoying our summer. The boys are finally at an age where I feel like we can get out more. We are riding bikes a lot, playing on the slip and slide and occasionally we get to go swimming--if Alan is around. Last week we took the kids to Yellowstone with Alan's brother. I would love to share the fun pictures except for one minor detail--a battery without a charge and no place to buy a specialty battery in Yellowstone. Anyways, summer is going by too fast. Ashlyn will back in school before I know it.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Summer Days
We are enjoying our summer. The boys are finally at an age where I feel like we can get out more. We are riding bikes a lot, playing on the slip and slide and occasionally we get to go swimming--if Alan is around. Last week we took the kids to Yellowstone with Alan's brother. I would love to share the fun pictures except for one minor detail--a battery without a charge and no place to buy a specialty battery in Yellowstone. Anyways, summer is going by too fast. Ashlyn will back in school before I know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
isn't it a bummer how fast the summer has gone?
i'm glad you can get out more now - real little ones keep you kind of homebound.
Post a Comment