Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom


My mother turned 60 this week so we had to celebrate! My sisters were able to fly up for the day and my sister-in-laws and grandmother where available to come to Salt Lake and have a girls day. We ate at the Garden Restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Building. Then we took some great pictures on the temple grounds. We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping at Gardener Village. I have an amazing mother who was raised by an amazing mother. I was so happy that we were all able to spend the day together!











From left to right, Kathryn with Kamryn, Grandma Nelson, Jessica, Shannon with Porter, Me, Lisa and my mother.

3 comments:

Hali said...

Sure do love that mom of your's! Darling picture :-)

Anne said...

Such a sweet picture of such lovely ladies! Your mom is amazing--I still love the blanket she made for me when Scotty was born.

Vanessa said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!