Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindergarten




Ashlyn had her first real day of kindergarten today. She told me that it was the best day of her life. I hope her enthusiasm continues! Ashlyn had to go last Monday to meet her teacher and see the classroom. Today she got to go by herself. It was raining so she wanted to wear her long pants and "twinkle toes" shoes. (The boys did not want to miss being in the picture--cute raggle muffins, I know.)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

So fun! Don't worry I walked the girls into their class on the first day with Michael in his pjs after just dragging him out of bed.

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

Cute girl glad she had a good day. Those (pj) boys are so dang cute! It was a fun surprise to see you last night!

Vanessa said...

LOVE the thumbs up picture. She's so cute!