Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ashlyn is growing up!

Alan and I have always told Ashlyn that when she was ready to get her ears pierced we would let her. After She watched her cousin do it last year I thought it would be years before she did it. Well, I was wrong. She came to us last week and begged to get it done. Alan and I questioned her and she was adamant that she really wanted to do it. So I took her to the mall and got it done. She was not so sure right before they did it, but was very pleased when it was over. She loves them. I on the other hand feel slightly guilty because they make her look more grown up.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Don't feel guilty, they look darling!

Woodlands said...

She looks adorable! She looks really grown up in the first picture.

lisa c. said...

Wow your family looks so cute, I can't believe it's been so long since college and your family is growing up!

Anne said...

That picture kills me. She looks so grown up and proud.

Hali said...

CUTE!!