Master gardener I am not, but I am learning. Thanks to the previous owners we had some well established flower beds. I now just have to learn how to take care of them and learn what I need to replant next year. I would like to be as talented as Anne and Audrey and their green thumbs one day, but for now I will try and keep it looking beautiful.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Spring flowers
Master gardener I am not, but I am learning. Thanks to the previous owners we had some well established flower beds. I now just have to learn how to take care of them and learn what I need to replant next year. I would like to be as talented as Anne and Audrey and their green thumbs one day, but for now I will try and keep it looking beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
those beds do look great suz.
we DO need to get together, i think we're probably 10 minutes away, or less!!
Looks gorgeous! No such thing as a green thumb--just dirty thumbs from working in the dirt.
I think it looks great! And I love stalking your blog to see what your cute family is up to:)
Post a Comment