I decided that I wanted to try and be more spontaneous yesterday--so I took the kids to the zoo by myself. I figured it could either be horrible and I would never try that again, or the kids would love it, I would get great praise and be happy that we went. Well, I was happy that we went. All three kids loved it. The boys did not fuss once. Ashlyn loved the train and the carousel and I loved that I had picked a day that was not way to hot!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Hogle Zoo
I decided that I wanted to try and be more spontaneous yesterday--so I took the kids to the zoo by myself. I figured it could either be horrible and I would never try that again, or the kids would love it, I would get great praise and be happy that we went. Well, I was happy that we went. All three kids loved it. The boys did not fuss once. Ashlyn loved the train and the carousel and I loved that I had picked a day that was not way to hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad it went well. You are very brave! I love your flowers! Perennials are easy just make sure you cut them back to just a couple of inches in the fall.
I am glad you are able to get out and do fun things with the kids. You are a good mom. Glad you all had a great time.
They're all so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment