
Ashlyn has been talking about going to preschool for months. She made a big deal about leaving her parents and her toys and going for the "summer" to preschool. She said we would not be able to visit her, but that we could stay home and play with her toys. Well, when it came right down to the hour before preschool she did not want to go. This picture is of her hiding in my bed and crying because she did not want to go to preschool yesterday.
However, after some convincing that she was not afraid to go outside and that bees would not sting her at preschool she was happy and willing to go. When I picked her up she was excited and told me that the best part was the snack. They learned about the letter A, so when I asked her what started with A she said a crocodile! I guess she has a lot to learn!

4 comments:
cute pictures! she looks so grown up. i cannot believe our girls are old enough for preschool. can't wait to see what she says on monday . . . .
So cute! I love her little outfit.
ASHLYN!!! I can't believe you didn't want to go to school the first day-you have been waiting for soooooo long! Hope you are enjoying it now.
Shannon
Hey Suzanne--I hope you don't mind I "blog-hopped" to you through Jessica's. This is Angie (Sperry) Hall. I love to see what everyone is up to! Cute little girl and congrats on the twins! You can visit me at www.ryanangiehallfamily.blogspot.com
Best wishes!
Post a Comment