Sunday, August 24, 2008


Well it is official--Ashlyn is getting her wish somewhat! All along she has been asking for three babies. Fortunately, three is not in our future, but two are!! We had our first ultrasound this week and were shocked and amazed that we are receiving double the blessings! We just pray now that everything goes well and that we have two healthy and happy babies in the end. Ten weeks almost down, just 28 more to go! (Sorry for the picture, I did not know how to turn it.)

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

suzanne! that is such great news!! How do you feel about having two babies? You will do so great, and i'm glad that ashlyn is getting her wish sort of!

suzy said...

Two scares me, but now I don't have to do the procedure again. It is going to be a long rode, but I am praying that we will have awesome results. We are happy and do feel very blessed.

Hali said...

Congrats Suzanne! That's so exciting. Hope all goes well.

Shannon said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations.

pamela said...

holy cow! i can't believe it!!

thomalee said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you :) We have lots of friends with twin babies right now...it will be twice the fun!