Alan, Ashlyn, Kaleb, Carter and I are happy to announce that the newest addition to the Gee family will arrive in July! I am 14 weeks along and feeling great.
As a side note, we did not do IVF this time. Alan and I decided that we had done it four times and were blessed with three children. We knew that we really did not want to do it again. So--this one was a surprise! Ashlyn had been praying for a new baby sister for a long time (She may or may not get her wish) so we are giving her the credit for this blessing in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We are so Happy and excited for you!
yay suz!!! i am so happy for you!
:) I cannot wait to meet the new gee.
!!!! How exciting. Glad things are going well!
Yay! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations Suzanne! That's just awesome!
(Belated) Congratulations! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment