I had a wonderful 33rd birthday! We spent the day at Snow Bird. We took the kids up the tram, which they loved. I on the other hand, had to pretend that I was not afraid of heights the whole ride! It happened to be Oktoberfest while we were there so we enjoyed some live Polka music and German food.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
I had a wonderful 33rd birthday! We spent the day at Snow Bird. We took the kids up the tram, which they loved. I on the other hand, had to pretend that I was not afraid of heights the whole ride! It happened to be Oktoberfest while we were there so we enjoyed some live Polka music and German food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love ashlyn's face in these pictures. she's such a ham. it looks like you had a great time. next year we'll have to hit up oktober fest together.
Post a Comment