Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter






These are just a few pictures from our annual Easter camping trip. Ashlyn loved climbing on the rocks and roasting marshmallows and the boys loved all of the dirt!

4 comments:

pamela said...

easter camping - you're a genius suz!! that looks so fun.

Anne said...

Looks like fun! Wade wants to know where you camped.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you still keep this tradition!! I have so many fun memories at Joy! When we were driving down to Delta I wondered if your family still did that. How fun!

suzy said...

We camped at a place called Joy. It is out in the desert past Delta, Utah. It is clear out in the middle of no where at the end of a very, very long dirt road. We have been going to the same spot for probably 20 years. I spent my time climbing all over the same rocks Ashlyn now enjoys.