Friday, February 11, 2011

MY BOYS ARE TWO!

Kaleb enjoying his ice cream cone with a fork and his new horse.

We were trying to sing happy birthday to the boys, but they would not even look at the cake because they were to busy playing with their new monster trucks from Aunt Linda.
I love this picture. The boys are waiting very patiently for me to get ready. They kept trying to take the horses off the cake so I made them sit down. Carter wanted the horses so bad. He cried when I brought the cake home and put it in the fridge with the horses on it. He stood by the fridge, held on to the door handle and cried "Nay Nay" for about thirty minutes.
We started off the day by singing Happy birthday to them and putting candles in their waffles. As you can see by Carter's expression, he was not really sure what was going on.

All in all the day was so much fun. The boys had no clue what was going on, but seemed excited about all the attention they were getting. The boys got new trikes from Al and I and some cars that you shake and then they go on their own. (Thankfully the weather has been awesome today so we have spent the morning outside breaking the trikes in.) They were two very happy little boys!

1 comment:

Hali said...

Wow! They're growing right up! So cute.

Hope all is well :-)