Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Halloween




We had a fun Halloween season at our house. I think this is the first year that I really got in to it. (Yes, I am a bump on a log at times.) I actually dressed up not just once, but three times. I volunteered at Ashlyn's school party, we went to a pumpkin walk, we decorated and carved pumpkins and participated in the ward trunk-or-treat. My kids loved trick-or-treating. Kaleb and Carter really got into it. It was fun to see them walk up to the door and knock and then wait to pick a piece of candy. Carter would just grab and go, but Kaleb would sit there and ponder it for a while until I finally picked for him.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Such cute kids! What was your costume? I think we might need a picture, Suz . . .

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

They look adorable thanks for sharing pictures

Audrey said...

I love love love the duck!