Tuesday, March 9, 2010

no posts

Sorry for no posts--our recent move has gotten the best of me. I promise I will have something note worthy by the weekend to post.
Oh, and I would like everyone to know that I am not a very good mom according to Ashlyn. She told me today that she is going to be a better mom than I am. I asked her why I was not a very good mom and she said that I "forget things". Seeking more details I asked her what I have forgotten that would label me as such a bad mother. She told me that I have forgotten diapers, wipes and bottles. Yes, all of this is true at various times! I guess I did not realize that having a few screws loose would be so noticeable to my four year old. And there you have it!!

2 comments:

pamela said...

congratulations on the move! we are moving to bountiful - and i totally hear you about it getting the best of you! sheesh.

and i was also told i was a bad mom today and that our house was not fun.

Woodlands said...

I think that would lable me as a really bad mom:)