Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our new house


Yes, it is true after about a year search Alan and Suzanne finally bought a house! Our new house is in Centerville. We will be closing on it February 16th and hopefully moving in the next week. We will now have extra room for guests so we hope for more visitors.

7 comments:

Audrey said...

It looks so nice I am so excited for you guys!

Vanessa said...

Suzanne, It's beautiful! I don't remember this one from the ones you showed me when you were here...is it a totally new one or one that you guys just found?
Either way, I'm happy for you guys!

rylissite said...

I'll come visit you! We'll be back in the states in May, and visiting Utah on our way to our new home then! Tim has a lot of family between Farmington, Centerville, and Bountiful. It's a really nice area. The house is beautiful, congrats!

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

How fun for you. We are excited let us know and we will come and help move you in.

lisa c. said...

Hi Suzanne!! So good to hear from you! I love that you found me and we can see what is going on in each others lives! So fun and your family is so cute and your new house looks great! I'll be checking in on your blog. And will maybe stop by when I'm next in Utah!

Woodlands said...

It really is beautiful. I love it!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

pamela said...

congratulations suzy!!