Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ashlyn turned 4!



Ashlyn has been waiting for her birthday for months! She really wanted a barbie party, but thankfully she went to a Tinkerbell party recently and decided Tinkerbell would be better. We played Tinkerbell bingo, pin the flower on Tinkerbell and did a pinata. Ashlyn had a lot of fun and I am just glad it is over.

3 comments:

rylissite said...

Suzanne! I'm not sure I've even met your first child, let alone your newest additions! Maija the angel sent me your blog address! I've been wondering about everyone, and I'm so excited about your twins, they are so beautiful! Congrats! And happy birthday to Ashlyn, 4 is a big one, because after that, they're just so grown up!

Grandma said...

I can't believe that my little sweetheart is 4. What a fun Birthday. Love you all!
Grandma

pamela said...

happy birthday ashlyn! four already!