

Everyone knows Ashlyn's doll Angie--well while I was in the hospital a neighbor gave Ashlyn another doll which Ashlyn named Katie W Gee. Then Ashlyn's nice Aunt gave her some of Sydnee's old dolls which then added Alan and Rosie to our family. Don't think for one minute that these dolls wear clothes, because they don't. Everywhere we go she wants the dolls to go with us. I have been known to bribe her to leave them home. Since we take the dolls everywhere they look disgusting and I am always worried about anyone else touching them for fear that they may contract something. Nonetheless, Ashlyn loves them. She sleeps with them every night and plays with them constantly. She talks for them and asks me to babysit them if she leaves the house. Taking the dolls away is better than time-out! She will cry and then usually do what she has been asked. Ashlyn and her imagination--what more can I say.
2 comments:
That is so cute. You have to love our 3 year olds and their imagination. They definitely put more smiles than tears. I love the hats the kids have on how fun are they? Thanks for the cute post it made me smile.
i'm always worried about how my kids ratty toys make us look. i'm not sure why, but i always feel like i have to explain to people why they are carrying tattered toys everywhere.
Post a Comment