Ashlyn loves to play in the snow and especially loves to build snowmen. She and Alan had a great time playing in the snow Christmas day. My parents house had a lot of snow and Ashlyn could not wait to get out in it.
I love your pictures! What a sweet little Ashlyn and pregnant belly!!!! The snowman is just about gone so when it snows again I want you to come and make a new one. Love you all. Mom
-Ashlyn's room was being painted by a friend yesterday. When he was all finished she told him that pink and green are little girl colors so when she turns six she would like him to come back and paint zebra strips. (she turns 6 in seven months. don't think it will happen.)
-"Mom you ruined my life."
-After asking Ashlyn to get something for me--which she would not do, I told her that I would not get her breakfast. She quickly responed, "fine then, I am not going to marry my dad."
-Ashlyn told her Aunt Jen that her Dad's backside has fur all over it. Guess who is not allowed in the bathroom any more?
-Ashlyn got her foot stuck in the wheel of the wheelchair. After she stopped crying she said, "I got my foot stuck in the axel." I am sure she has no clue what that is.
-"Mom tell the nurses about me."
-"Mom I like dads, I like moms, but I don't like brovers." Boy if these twins are boys we are going to have problems.
-"Mom you frustrate me. You are being kind of bossy."
-"Mom are you still mad at me? If you are my dad is going to fight you!"
-I was laying on Ashlyn's pooh bear when she said, "Mom don't lay on pooh bear." I said, I am using him as a pillow. Ashlyn then said, "Mom pooh bear is not a pillow he is a pooh!" As usual, I guess I was told.
-"I was a little nervous about my ballarina dance."
-After putting her lipstick on me she said, "mom you look astinguished."
-"My dad is the bravest, the strongest and smart. He can do anything he can do; like jump, think and build."
-After delivering cookies to the neighbors Ashlyn asked, "could you bring cookies to my house now?"
Alan and I met on a blind date while attending BYU--thank you Jared and Vanessa. We were married August 4, 2001. Beautiful Ashlyn came into the picture May 18, 2005. She is Alan's "best buddy" and my "big helper". We are so blessed to have her in our family.
1 comment:
I love your pictures! What a sweet little Ashlyn and pregnant belly!!!! The snowman is just about gone so when it snows again I want you to come and make a new one. Love you all.
Mom
Post a Comment